Gift Shopping Tips For Men
We know that it can be intimidating to enter a women’s clothing store in search of a gift, but our sales team is here to help. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Tell us your budget so that we can work within it.
- If you’re unsure what size she is, or what brands she likes, ask us to check whether she has a Wish List or Customer Profile with our store – we can look through either of those to find suggestions, sizes, and preferred brands. Better still, suggest that she create a South Coast Casuals Wish List in the weeks leading up to her special event.
- Another way to find out her size, and her favourite colours and brands, is to look in her closet. If you can, borrow one of her favourite pieces and we can match colours and compare its fit with items in the store.
- Women’s clothing varies in sizing from brand to brand. A size 8 in one brand may not fit like a size 8 in another brand. Frustrating? You bet. Sweaters, blouses, and tops are your best bet if you’re unsure of the fit. Usually, they are easier to gauge for size than pants and dresses.
- If you are still unsure, we have a great selection of jewellery, scarves, and bags to choose from. Pair them with a gift card and you’re sure to have a hit!
Once you’ve chosen your gift, we’ll wrap it for free and give you a gift receipt (just in case).
If your gift isn’t the right choice or fit, it’s important to know that buying clothes is a challenge for most women – think of it as an opportunity to come shopping together to find the perfect pick!
Gift cards make gift-giving easy
Still not sure what to get her? We can create a gift card for you in any denomination – please give us a call or come see us in the store.