South Coast Casuals is committed to ensuring a health and safe environment for our customers and employees. We are continuously monitoring the recommendations and guidelines regarding COVID-19 from local, provincial and federal health authorities.
Precautions and enhanced protocols we have implemented for everyone’s safety:
- Limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at one time.
- Maintaining social distancing and using physical distancing markers.
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all high touch surfaces and fitting rooms.
- Quarantining tried on clothing for 48 hours.
- Encouraging contactless transactions.
- Curbside pick up and online orders are available.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store.
- Masks are required when shopping in the store.
- Installation of plexiglass divider at cash desk.
- Daily wellness screening will occur with each employee before they start their shift.
We will continue to monitor and comply with recommendations and guidelines put in place by local governments and health officials.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com